September 7, 2012

Welcome!

What? ... Another Blog?

 While I'm new at this blogging thing, I've been around for a little while, and want to share some thoughts with you ... so sit back, relax and let's chat a bit, shall we?

This blog is intended primarily for my kids and grandkids, but others may find some humor, maybe some inspiration, and hopefully a little wisdom buried here as well ...

Just who are you?

For those who don't know me, My name is Dusty Grein, and I'm a 48 year-old husband, father and grandfather. I have been through a lot of ups and downs in my life, made many bad decisions, and more than a few good ones ... and along the way I have learned some lessons that I really want to share.

This blog will be filled with my ramblings ... some poetry, some prose, some images and some jokes, but most of all I want to fill it with the love I feel for my family and friends ... so I hope you don't mind if I laugh and cry along the way as I make this journey with you through the messages ...

From Grandpa's Heart ...